ICOM IC-F51V (VHF)
ICOM IC-F61V (UHF)
Never miss important calls
NEVER MISS IMPORTANT CALLS
The IC-F51V series offers loud 700mW (typ.) audio, vibration alert and voice recorder functions that let you catch every call. Furthermore, the IC-F50V offers a compact dust and waterproof package that provides reliable communications, and is easy to use in nearly any environment.
Vibration alert function
When a pre-programmed 2-tone/5-tone code or call from a specific group user (BIIS mode only) is received, the radio vibrates powerfully enough to be felt through heavy clothing.
8 minute voice recorder
When a pre-programmed 2-tone/5-tone code or a call from a specific group user (BIIS mode only) is received, the voice recorder automatically starts recording the incoming message. You will not miss an important call even when you are temporarily away from the radio.
700mW (typical) audio output with internal speaker
The IC-F51V series delivers a loud 700mW audio output with the built-in BTL amp. The built-in audio compander provides clear, low noise communications.
IP67, dust-tight and waterproof protection
The IC-F51V series can withstand submersion in 1m depth of water for up to 30 minutes and has dust-tight construction that prevents the ingress of dust.
- • 56(W)×97(H)×36.4(D) mm compact body
- • MDC 1200 system programmable
- • Inversion type voice scrambler is built-in*1
- • Optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-168
- • Large capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack, BP-227
- • Built-in CTCSS, DTCS, 2-Tone and 5-Tone capability
- • Mode-dependent scan
- • Nuisance delete function
- • BTL only version (no vibration alert and no voice recorder) and BTL/Vibration alert version (no voice recorder) available*2
- • The new BC-190 charger allows you to catch calls even during the night while charging the batery with the radio power on.
*1 Inversion type voice scrambler is not compatible with UT-109/UT-110 voice scrambler.
*2 Not available in some countries.