ICOM IC-A6E (Com) & IC-A24E (Nav & Com)
VHF Air band Transceivers
The pilot’s favourite handheld is here!
Easy to use while flying.
Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature of the IC-A24E/A6E.
The well labelled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. The large display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fast frequency recognition. The light stays on until you turn it off – a very handy feature for flying at night.
“Flip-flop” channel recall.
The IC-A24E/A6E stores the last channels used. You can easily recall those channels by pushing the “flip-flop” recall < > buttons on the front panel. It is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels.
The IC-A24E has VOR navigation functions. The DVOR mode shows the radial to or from a VOR station and de CDI mode shows the course deviation to/from a VOR station. You can also input your intended radial to/from the VOR station and show the course deviation on the display. In the USA version, the duplex operations allows you to call a COM channel, while you are using VOR navigation.
* IC-A24E only
External DC power jack.
The built-in DC-DC converter accepts a 12/24V (11.5–27.5V) DC power source.
Water resistant construction.
The water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
* Equivalent to IPX4 of the corresponding international standard IEC 60529 (2001)
- 200 memory channels ( 20Ch x 10 banks) with 6 character names.
- Dedicated 121.5 MHz emergency key.
- Side tone function allows you to hear your own voice via an external aviation headset
- NOAA marine weather channels
- Tag scanning and memory bank scanning.
- ANL (automatic noise limiter) for noise reduction.