ICOM IC-F5062D (VHF)
ICOM IC-F6062D (UHF)
Digital/Analog multi-mode professional!
MULTI-MODE, MULTI-FEATURED PROFESSIONAL MOBILE
Designed for public safety, transportation and delivery service users, the IC-F5062D series offers advanced multi-mode operations, improved scanning, flexible installation suitable for mobile and base stations. Just try and outgrow this radio!
Built-in versatile tone signaling
Use the built-in CTCSS, DTCS, 2-Tone 5-Tone or BIIS 1200 capability to set up your own talk groups, and have your radio standby quietly when other groups are talking. Up to 10 2-Tone, 8 5-Tone codes can be decoded on a single memory channel.
Dot-matrix, multi-function LCD
The IC-F5062D series has a large dot-matrix display to show information with high visibility characters. 4 watts (typ.) front mounted speaker delivers clear and loud audio.
IP54 dust-protection and splash resistance (Controller only)
When used with the optional separation kit, RMK-3, and separation cable, the front panel of the IC-F5062D series can be detached from the main unit. The control head has dust-protection and splash resistance construction equivalent to IP54.
IDAS digital mode ready
IDAS (Icom Digital Advanced System) is Icom’s digital land mobile system using the 6.25kHz narrowband FDMA technology. IDAS has choice of an NXDN™ protocol or an ETSI dPMR™ protocol.
Mode dependent scan
In the normal mode scan, you can select a scanning list independent to the channel setting. In the mode dependent setting, the scanning list is automatically selected according to the operating channel. It is convenient when you change operating channels or move to a different operating area, you don’t need to change the scanning setting.
- Nuisance delete
- Built-in inversion-type voice scrambler and optional UT-109R/UT-110R available
- Built-in basic LTR™ trunking and MDC 1200 capability* (* Depending on version)
- 8 DTMF autodialing memories and ANI function
- D-Sub accessory connector, ignition sensing line
- DAS and IDAS logo are trademarks of Icom Incorporated.
- NXDN is a trademark of Icom Incorporated and JVC KENWOOD Corporation.
- LTR is a trademark of E.F. Johnson Technologies Inc.
- All other trademarks are the properties of their respective holders