ICOM IC-FR5100 (VHF – IDAS Digital)
ICOM IC-FR6100 (UHF – IDAS Digital)
Unique two-in one repeater
UNIQUE TWO-IN-ONE REPEATERS
The IC-FR5100 series combines superior analog specifications with competitive cost performance. Its slim, rackmount design allows you to install two RF modules* in one unit. In addition, the built-in IDAS digital mode paves the way to a future digital migration now.
* Optional UR-FR5000/UR-FR6000 is required.
Two RF modules in one unit
The IC-FR5100 series has an internal space for installing an optional RF unit, UR-FR5100 series. Two RF modules can be installed in a chassis reducing installation space, and increasing channel capacity. They can be programmed and operated independently.
19-inch rack mount design, 2U height low profile design
The IC-FR5100 series has a rack mount bracket and handles for installation in an industry standard 19-inch rack.
Multiple CTCSS and DTCS tone decode
The IC-FR5100 series detects multiple CTCSS and DTCS on a channel (up to 16 tones on a table) and downlinks (transmits) the received signal with a specified tone. This function is useful for sharing a channel with multiple groups.
Base station operation
The IC-FR5100 series has 5 programmable buttons, 12-digit dot-matrix display and 32 memory channels allowing you to use the repeater as a base station.
25Watt 100% duty cycle operation
Employing a high stability ±0.5ppm oscillator and high performance power amplifier, the IC-FR5100 series provides a reliable 100% duty cycle operation at 25W output.
- • Programmable accessory connector (D-sub 25-pin) for connecting trunking controllers or other external devices
- • 5-Tone and DTMF encoder/decoder
- • CW ID transmitter
- • Normal and priority scan setting
- • Wide frequency coverage
- • Built-in audio compander
- • Optional voice scrambler UT-109R/UT-110R and built-in inversion type voice scrambler*
* Inversion type voice scrambler is not compatible with UT-109/UT-110 voice scrambler