2.3” Large High Visibility LCD
2.3” large, high contrast and full dot-matrix LCD ensures
good readability under direct sunlight. Large compass
screens and large character size provide at-a-glance
Slimmest* Buoyant DSC Radio
By adopting a flat sheet keypad, at 38.5mm the IC-M93D
EURO is the slimmest buoyant DSC handheld radio in the
world. Fits comfortably in your palm for ease
Intuitive User Interface
For an operator not familiar with DSC radio operation, the
combination of the four directional keypad and soft keys
provides straight-forward operation of all functions.
Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Function
The IC-M93D EURO floats and flashes on the water.
Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working
will transmit the MOB distress signal, rather than the plain
undesignated one for better protection of sailors.
Integrated GNSS Receiver
The integrated GNSS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed with fast-setup
time and pinpoint accuracy by using information from GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS.
Active Noise Cancelling
Active Noise Cancelling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and
receive audio and provides clear communication in a noisy maritime environment.
Comes with Rapid Charger, BC-220
The supplied rapid charger, BC-220, charges the BP-285 in 2.5 hours (approximately).
• IPX7 submersible (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
• Navigation function from current position to the specifi ed waypoint
• 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
• Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
• Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
• Favorite channel function for quick access to often used channels
• AquaQuakeTM draining function clears water away from speaker grill
• Support new VHF marine channel plan effective from January 1st, 2017
• When the HM-165 is connected to the IC-M93D EURO, the HM-165 and the radio floats on the water