VHF Marine Transceiver
- Stylish Three Colour Variations
- Lightweight and Slim Body
- Float’n Flash
- 11 Hours Long Battery Life
- Micro-B USB connector for Charging
- Large LCD and straightforward User Interface
- 5W RF output and 550mW Audio
- Optional Waterproof Speaker Microphone, HM-213
Icom proudly announces the debut of the new entry level marine transceiver IC-M25EURO. The IC-M25EURO comes in three colour variations (metallic grey, pearl white and marine blue) to add a flair of style making the IC-M25EURO look good with your boating/fishing fashion or on its own. The 220 gram lightweight body makes it the lightest floating marine transceiver available, allowing you a feeling of freedom when enjoying water sports.
The IC-M25EURO can be used up to 11 hours with the installed lithium-ion battery and has a Micro-B USB connector for convenient charging. Continuing the legacy from the IC-M23 series, the IC-M25EURO also floats and flashes when exposed to water. A red LED light flashes trough the rear panel for easier retrieval. The radio also floats with the optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-213, attached. The large LCD and improved keypad provide easy and straightforward operation for anyone.
Stylish Three Colour Variations
The IC-M25EURO has three colour variations: metallic grey, pearl white and marine blue. Icom has gone a step further by considering matching of the radio with marine sports-wear or fishing gear. Choose your favourite colour in style.
Lightweight and Slim Body
Its 220g lightweight and 30.5mm slim body is the new benchmark for floating marine transceivers. Feel more freedom when enjoying water sports, or admire its slim and stylish shape which also provides a comfortable grip.
Continuing the legacy of the IC-M23, the IC-M25EURO floats with a flash of light when dropped in water. Not only does the LCD and key backlight on the front panel flash, but also the red LED light blinks through the rear panel showing the place of the radio for retrieval easier. The IC-M25EURO floats even when the optional microphone, HM-213, is attached.
11 Hours Long Battery Life
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery provides 5 Watts of transmit power and allows 11
hours (approximate) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
The IC-M25EURO has a Micro-B USB connector and can be charged with the supplied AC adaptor, BC-217 in 3 hours (approx.). Third party USB charger products such as cigarette lighters or mobile battery for charging smartphones, tablets or digital cameras may be used with the IC-M25EURO*.
* The IC-M25/EURO accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third party products is not guaranteed.
Large LCD and Straightforward User Interface
The IC-M25EURO’s LCD is 30% larger than the IC-M24’s and clearly shows large channel number and status icons. The curved shape buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation. Laser cut buttons also allow for clearer viewing during night time operation.
550mW Audio Output and Optional Speaker Microphone
The IC-M25EURO provides a powerful 550mW (12Ω load) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. The Volume loud and mute functions offer quick adjustment of volume by holding the VOL/SQL button and pushing ▲ or ▼ button. The optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade operating convenience and durability for leisure and professional users alike.
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-213
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert (USA version only)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- Quick channel selection with the Favourite channel function
- Monitor function for noise squelch control with VOL/SQL button
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
- AquaQuakeTM draining function