The World’s First Active Noise Cancelling Handheld with DSC, GPS and MOB
New Intuitive User Interface
The new menu system provides easy and intuitive operation. The bottom line of the display shows the software key functions which can be toggled with the left and right buttons.
Active Noise Cancelling
The built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling reduces background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call. Hear and be heard more clearly.
The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver shows your current position and can be used for DSC calls. The MOB (Man overboard) function keeps the position of the incident.
Built-in DSC for Handheld
The IC-M91D has DSC functions which includes distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety and DSC test calls.
The IC-M91D floats in the water in the face-up position and lets you know where it is with the LCD flashing and audible “beep alarm” feature as an aid for retrieval in the dark.
700mW (typ.) Loud Audio
The large speaker delivers 700mW (typ.) of loud and intelligible audio even in noisy environments.
Desktop Charger and Cigarette Lighter Cable Supplied*
The cigarette lighter cable and desktop charger are supplied to charge the battery pack.
* Cigarette lighter cable is not supplied depending on version.
- Optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-167
- 50 waypoint memories
- AquaQuake™ draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Ch. 16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- Favorite channel function
- AC adapter, BC-147SE (depending on the version.)
- Cigarette lighter cable, CP-25 (depending on the version.)
- Battery charger, BC-204
- Battery pack, BP-275
- Belt clip, MB-109
- Antenna, FA-SC59V
- Hand strap
AQUAQUAKE is a trademark of Icom Incorporated. All other products of brands are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders